Thursday, November 15, 2012

More than One

Well, it is embarrasing. I could not find a picture of our second HIM. Of course, I could have snatched the one he has on facebook. But I did not feel comfortable about it. I will though continue to search. So, the second HIM?

Dwayne Eutsey is our Arch Dude. He is running the Church with our founder. He is also the co-author of "The Abide Guide". And he founded our Monastic Order, the "Brotherhood Shamus". He is also a prolific contributor to The Dudespaper. Thanks to his Guidance, the Church has grown from 75,000 priest (when I joined) to over 150,000 now and worldwide.

Second HIM? I don't think that I should use "second". We just have HIM's: Our Dudely Lama and our Arch Dude.

They "Just take it easy". And me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment