Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Being Cool

This is HIM. Our Dudely Lama, the founder of The Church of the Latter-Day Dude, Mr Oliver Benjamin. In a cool pose. I found this photo in an article published by the German magazine "Der Spiegel" (equivalent of "Newsweek" or "Time Magazine"). The story tells us, among other things, that in 2009 Volkwagen even made a ad spot with our "chief" were he states that if we allow ourselves to be just a little bit Dude, we would contribute to make our world a little bit better.

I just came back from a field mission. A tough one. Both physically and mentally. Physically because I sat for hours in a car hitting extremely bad bush roads. Mentally because I had to talk to people in need, with high expectations and demands and I knew that I will not be able to fulfill them.

But I stayed cool. Because I know how to handle such situations and because the car was airconditioned.




No comments:

Post a Comment