Tuesday, November 27, 2012

More than One BIS (and something repaired)

If I were a Catholic I would now exclaim "HALLELUJAH". But I am a Dudeist. So, I don't really know what I should exclaim. But I will find out. So, for the time being let me exclaim: "YEAH, MAN".

On this blog and on my Squidoo page on Dudeism I have been talking about our founders, the Dudely Lama Oliver Benjamin and the Arch Dude Dwayne Eutsey. I had a picture of our Dudely Lama but on my post "More than One" of a few weeks ago I was introducing our Arch Dude. I could no find a photo of him and I put an anomymous face with a question mark.

The Arch Dude saw this and felt my distrress and turmoil. Which obviously has mis-carried me away from our fundamental belief "Just take it easy, Man". He thought that it was important to bring me back to the right path and in his pity for me, he sent me a picture of him authorising me to use it.

And so, Fellow Dudeist, sympathizers of Dudeism, would and could be members of The Church of the Latter-Day Dude, it is my pleasure to have on my Chapel the photo of  His Arch Dudeship.

No comments:

Post a Comment