Friday, February 1, 2013

Just taking it easy

Since two weeks, I am resting and another week of relaxing is ahead of me before I become actif again.

It is wonderful, this sweet doing nothing and fills me with a lot of pleasure. And I try to pass this pleasure to my entourage. But it seems that I am only partially succesful.

Just to avoid any misunderstanding: The lady on the right is not my wife. So, the guy on the left is not her boyfriend. But the picture corresponds to what is happening to both of us. I sleep sound (normal, I am very tired). But for some reason, my wife is not able to sleep. Seeing that she covers her ears, I wonder what the cause could be? My mouth, as with the guy in the picture, is open when I sleep. But it can't be bad breath because one) I clean my teeth and two) she would cover her mouth.

Perhaps, I will never find out.




No comments:

Post a Comment